CÔNG TY XNK VIETTRANS TUYỂN DỤNG
RECRUIT IMPORT & EXPORT DOCUMENTATION OFFICERS JOB OPPORTUNITY:
***IMMEDIATE START – NO EXPERIENCE – ENTRY LEVEL***
*************IMPORT & EXPORT DOCUMENTATION OFFICER**************
VIETTRANS TRANSPORT SERVICE & TRADING JSC 45 DINH TIEN HOANG STREET, BEN NGHE WARD, DISTRICT 1, HOCHIMINH CITY
Are you looking for an opportunity that gets you EXCITED to come to work every day? Are you looking for a CAREER rather than just a job? Welcome to VIETTRANS TRANSPORT SERVICE & TRADING JSC, where you found your second sweet home! We have huge expansion opportunities in 2017 and are currently looking for an import & export documentation officer to support our team in Hochiminh City.
OUR FOCUS, MISSION & CULTURE: Founded by ambitious and passionate people, VietTrans Transport Service and Trading JSC is one of the most reliable freight forwarding companies in Vietnam.
Our managers and staff members have years of market experience, enabling VietTrans to provide its clients and partners with integrated logistics services including local delivery of cargoes, warehouse handling, and global logistics coverage by sea, air and road. We are committed to the safe and timely movement of cargoes at the most reasonable prices, ‘We deliver products, not promises.’
We are a team of brilliant, dynamic, hardworking, responsible and enthusiastic people, who are always willing to support our customers and agents in order to build their long-term businesses by offering personalized and high-qualified solutions in the field of logistics. We have a friendly & family-oriented environment. We pride ourselves on being unique, forward thinking and a FUN company. When you’re a part of our family, you’ll be a part of the “WILL DO” atmosphere that makes our company unlike others.
JOB REQUIREMENTS The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this position:
1. EDUCATION BACKGROUND Most Commonly Considered Majors include: Foreign Languages (English only), Foreign Trade, Economics, Business Management, Logistics or other relevant majors.
2. EXPERIENCE NO NEED We provide full training for the right candidates. In addition, our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up
3. SOFT SKILLS – Being good at English speaking & writing – Being good at interpersonal communication – Having good team-work spirit & result-driven working style – Being hard-working, responsible & dynamic – Owning other good soft skills such as: IT, presentation, leadership, time management, problem solving & long life learning is an advantage.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Receiving booking information from customers/overseas agents, providing full sailing schedules, quotation and other relating information of the shipments to customers. – Contacting local partners/agents and shipping lines to take booking note and arranging plan for cargo receipt/ delivery timely for loading at export terminals.
– Updating data on the management system, issuing full sets of export documents (bill of lading, manifest, debit/credit notes, Arrival Notice & Delivery Order etc) and sending them to customer, overseas/local agents on time.
– Issuing Debit/Credit Note to customers/agents after each shipment. Making Statement of Account with customers/agents, sending request for Red Invoice issuance to Accountant Dept. and following up until the payment is settled.
– Being responsible to monitor cargo status from receiving time until delivery to final delivery completed.
– Co-operating with other departments to ensure that logistics services are delivered well to the customers and overseas agents.
– Giving the instructions & consultation to the customers on logistics services. – Solving any arising problem with the Shipping lines/Overseas agents/ Customers and reporting to Manager any arising matters.
– Making direct report and monthly report to the Management Board. Other tasks assigned by the Manager and Director when required. BENEFITS
– Negotiable salary
– Social welfare according to law – Annual holiday – Other welfare as per our company policies
– Hot bonus for efficiently – working results
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (ENGLISH ONLY) to us via email: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
contact us via phone number: 0938 244 356 (Ms Loan) for additional information.
Only short-listed candidates are going to be invited via email/phone for face to face interview in our office.
Thank you for your kind attention.